Book your Autumn Scottish Borders Glamping Holiday
Glampotel Paxton House is open until Novemeber 6th this year, and our wood burning stoves mean you can now experience glamping even when its starts to get cold
Beautifully Appointed En-suite Canvas Cottages:
The word we hear the most when someone first steps into our Canvas Cottages is “WOW” and that’s for good reason;
Each beautiful and romantic Canvas Cottage is like no other glamping experience you have seen before. Features include hardwood floors, custom wooden furniture, a wood burning stove, cooking facilities, full length mirror, clothes rails, blanket chest, en-suite bathroom and much more.
- Your king size bed with memory foam mattress and luxurious soft pillows will be made up with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow cases and hypo-allergenic duvet. The wood burning stove provides more than enough heat to keep you warm, but the added luxury of a hot water bottle will help take away the chill, even on the coldest of nights.
- Stepping into your very own private en-suite bathroom is an experience like no other – features include hardwood flooring, solar lighting, instant hot water shower, hot and cold running water, modern eco-friendly toilet, mirror, and a towel rail. On your arrival you will find luxurious fluffy bath and hand towels and plenty of biodegradable toiletries for you to use, including soap, shampoo, body wash and conditioner.
- Outside on your large private wooden deck are a gas powered BBQ and patio heater, and a bistro dining set with comfy chairs for eating, relaxing and taking in the beautiful surroundings.
- A large parasol covers the deck, ensuring you can use all the facilities, regardless of the weather. We provide plenty of throw blankets so you can snuggle up on those colder nights, and solar lighting keeps the deck lit so you can sit and enjoy the outdoor life – Glampotel style – as long as you wish.
- Free parking is available less than 100 metres from your Canvas Cottage.
- Inside the kitchenette you will find everything you need to prepare and eat a delicious outdoor meal, including pots and pans, utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery for the whole family, and of course a kettle for making a fresh cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate.
- Solar power ensures you have light when you need it, and sufficient USB outlets to charge your electronic devices. A combination safe ensures you can store your valuables and you can also padlock the doors when leave on your adventures.
- Tea, coffee, fresh milk, and bottled water will all be in your Canvas Cottage on arrival, and we provide a cool box with an ice pack to keep your food and drinks nicely chilled.
- If you can’t completely disconnect from the outside world 3G/4G on all networks is accessible throughout the Glampotel property! However why not switch off those devices and enjoy the unique amenities and beautiful natural surroundings…..
2017 Rates & Booking
For Booking Enquiries:
Phone: 0800 998 9129
Paxton House is located in the Scottish Borders, just a few miles west of Berwick-upon-Tweed
How to Find Us
Arriving by car: POST CODE FOR SAT NAV: TD15 1SZ
Paxton House is easily accessible by car and is sign posted three miles from the A1 Berwick-upon-Tweed bypass on the B6461 and from the A697 junction with the B6461.
A fantastic bus service, the No. 32 ‘Hutton Bus’, operates every day except Sunday from Berwick and will take you from Golden Square or the Railway Station (bus stop opposite back entrance to The Castle Inn) right to our doorstep.
A fast and reliable train service connects Berwick-upon-Tweed along the east coast mainline. From there, it’s only three miles to Paxton House.
For more information please visit the PAXTON HOUSE WEBSITE