Located in Glendaruel amongst 22 acres of beautiful woodlands, this little camping lodge and our two newly built bothies really are an an idyllic rural escape.
Less than two hours from Glasgow, you will find yourself surrounded by rolling hills, fields of farmland and rare wildlife.
This is right in the heart of the Cowal peninsula, making a perfect base to explore all that Argyll’s Secret Coast has to offer from wonderful walking or cycling, stunning scenery along rugged coastlines plus beautiful beaches, glorious gardens and amazing food.
- The lodge can sleep up to 4 with a spacious double bed and bunk beds.
- There is electric lighting and heating.
- microwave, kettle, toaster and electric sockets.
- With shower and toilet facilities nearby,
- just bring your own bedding, sleeping bags and towels and you are set.
We would love to welcome you to Glendaruel Caravan park.
- Prices are from £35.00 – £60.00 per night.
- Simply call 01369 820 267
- or visit www.glendaruelcaravanpark.com to plan a visit.