The Greenhouse Glenelg by Kyle of Lochalsh
BOOKING = email@example.com
Perched on a hillside in a large private highland garden, above Glenelg, with an amazing uninterrupted view over the sea to the Isle of Skye, the Green House is a is a perfect place to stay for a honeymoon or romantic break.
- breathtaking sea views over The Sound of Sleat to Skye
- four poster bed,
- a wet-room,
- heated Italian stone floor,
- Galley with eating area
- cosy wood-burning stove.
- Firewood, kindling, gas for the BBQ,
- free phone, WiFi, Sky TV and DVD.
- Outside: a 14m deck,
- Finnish Hot Tub
- Fresh flowers, fruit etc await you on arrival.
We can arrange your own Adventures at Sea, from Ardnamurchan to Applecross, from Kinloch Hourn to the Island of Rhum. Travel in our fast
- RIB for Lunch, Dinner or Drinks or visit secret beaches, bays and islands for BBQ’s and picnics. Porpoises, seals, basking sharks, dolphins, humpbacks, minke whales, sea-eagles, otters and many other creatures are frequently sighted along the coast.
- Or, if you prefer to do your own thing back on shore discover the beauty of the West Highlands.Visit the Isle of Skye, Eilean Donan Castle, Sandaig Beach, the otter hide just across the water, the historic brochs and barracks. Wherever you look, you will find ancient places and amazing scenery.
- You can climb, walk, BBQ, picnic, drive, snorkel, cycle, row, run, canoe, drink, shout, dive, water-ski, swim, wake-board, and fish: all can be organised locally. But if you find yourself sitting, reading a book on the big deck, hot tub and BBQ heating up, on a warm, sunny evening, a stone’s throw from the sea, a big G&T at your side, you might find you really can’t get much closer to paradise!