Strathfillan Wigwam Village is situated on a working farm in Scotland’s West Highlands, within Trossachs National Park and near Loch Lomond. Surrounded by thick forests, wildflowers and chirping songbirds, glamping holidays in our Wigwam Cabins are the perfect way to get back to nature.
From our campsite, there’s a popular woodland walk leading to a waterfall. It’s easy to spend hours relaxing by the babbling River Allt Auchtertyre. Strathfillan Wigwam Village is also close to a new gold mine that has recently been given the go-ahead near Tyndrum. You can read more about it here.
If you’re interested in taking a day trip from the Wigwam Village, public transport is available either by coach or train to the villages of Crianlarich and Tyndrum, where there is a local taxi for the last few miles.
After a day of exploring, you’re welcome to cook dinner over your campfire. We suggest trying our delicious sausages in either, wild boar, ostrich, kangaroo, venison or if you’re feeling adventurous, go for the camel or zebra steaks!
Fully equipped kitchen including cooker , microwave, kettle and toaster.
All crockery cutlery and pots included.
Dining table and chairs.
2 double sofa beds.
Electric heaters (metered).
Colour television/video player.Freesat TV.
- BEDROOM 1
- Twin or double beds with fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
- BEDROOM 2
- 2 Bunkbeds with bedside table.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with electric shower , toilet and hand basin.
- Decking with table and chairs
Fire bin for your camp fire.Logs, peat and kindling available at our farm shop.
- BEDROOM 1
- Twin beds with shelving storage space
- BEDROOM 2
- Small double room with bedside table and lamp.
- Double sofa beds Dining table and chairs.
- Colour TV / Video player Fridge,microwave, kettle and toaster
Fire bin for your camp fire, logs, and kindling available in the farm shop.
Please note the Apache Lodge is sleeping accommodation only with no kitchen or toilet facilities.Price from £60 per night
- Fully equipped kitchen including hob, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- All crockery cutlery and pots included.
- Dining table and chairs.
- 1 double sofa bed.
- Electric heaters (metered).
- Colour television/video player.
- Double bed with bedside table and lamp.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin. Shaver socket.
- Fire bin for your camp fire.Logs, peat and kindling available at our farm shop.
Sleeps up to 5 people
- 1 double sofa bed, 1 single sofa bed and 2 bunk beds, with self-contained kitchen, toilet and shower.
- Self-contained kitchen:
- Electric hob
- Freesat TV
- Fire bin for your camp fire. Logs, kindling and peat available in the farm shop.
- Linen also available at an extra cost.
Bald Eagle Lodge
Fully equipped kitchen with cooker microwave kettle and toaster.
Crockery, cutlery and pots included.
2 Sofa beds. Dining table and chairs.
Metered electric heating.
Shower cubicle with electric shower (metered) toilet and hand basin.
Twin or double room with fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
Decking with picnic table and chairs.
Fire bin for your camp fire .Logs, kindling and briquettes available in the farm shop.
Linen, towels, duvets ,sleeping bags etc are not included in the price but may be hired
Mongolian Yurt with log burning stove, 2 double sofa beds and 1 single sofa bed. The Yurt has a small fridge, back up electric heater and electric lighting with lockable wooden door and an ambiance all of its own.
£70 for 2 people and £10 per extra adult and £8 per child. Sleeps 5.All buildings will be subject to a £10 single night supplement for saturday bookings only. Sleeping bags, sheets and pillows may be hired £5 per setPets welcome £5 per pet per night