The Tree House Appin Argyll
Unique octagonal eco building
This is a unique and beautiful building, constructed in 2007. It sits amongst the trees in the old orchard, perched off the ground overlooking a woodland burn, with an oak tree in its centre! The Tree House is designed for an extra special totally original self catering holiday, It is ideal as a get-away for a couple, but the gallery can sleep up to 2 children
- Double bedroom with king size bed and views down the burn
- Bathroom with bath and shower and underfloor heating
- Living room – looking up to the tree and the roof – with sitting area, dining area and kitchen.
- Hall with heated tile floor
- Spiral oak staircase to gallery.
- Gallery with oak floor and triangular dormer windows, with two chairs which turn into single beds
- French windows to outside deck.
- Deck overlooking private garden and the canopy of trees
For prices and availability please click on Check Availability & Book Online