- A bright and spacious open plan kitchen living room, ample space for four guests.
- The kitchen provides everything you need, induction hob, oven, fridge and microwave.
- The main room leads to the double bedroom containing a king size bed.
- A bathroom with a walk in shower.
- The living room can be partitioned off to make a separate bedroom where a sofa bed can be used.
- Bed linen and towels are provided, heating is included in the rent.
- Electric panel heater,washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- South facing deck with garden furniture and small BBQ.
- Flat screen TV, free wifi.
- Please read terms and conditions. For renting Culbin Edge.
Stars, moon, still night air, glass of wine in hand, listen to the fire, relax and chill out.
Hot Tub Experience £40
- Use of the hot tub, to enjoy throughout your visit.
- Instruction on usage will be given after your arrival and a hand book will be available for guidance.
- Children must never be left unattended at any time.
- well behaved dogs welcome, maximum two. See terms & conditions.
- No Smoking.
Tel: 07789 404794
On Our Doorstep
- Culbin Forest – excellent walks and cycle paths .
- Castles – Brodie and Cawdor Castles are within 6 miles or a day trip to Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle
- Findhorn – Sailing
- Cairngorms – Biking, walking, Skiing. Ospreys at Loch Garten.
- Golf – Spoilt for choice with Nairn Dunbar, Nairn, Kinloss Country Golf Club and Castle Stuart home to the Scottish Open for the past three years.
- Walks – Dunearn Burn Walk, Randolph’s Leap, Speyside Way
- Follow the world famous Malt Whiskey Trail, through Speyside to seven working distilleries
- Orienteering – Major events frequently held in Moray
Eating Out – Local recommendations
- The Red Beastie , Forres – Good pub food
- Brodie Old Mill – Steak night Monday, roasts on Sunday with live music
- Brodie Countryfare – Restaurant and shopping experience
- Logie Steading – Cafe and Visitor’s Centre
- Knockomie Hotel, Forres – fine dining
- Cluny Bank, Forres – fine dining
- Boath House -Luxury dining
- The Bothy Bistro, Burghead
- The Bakehouse, Findhorn – Organic food and bakery
- The Kimberly Inn, Findhorn – Dining on the seafront
- The Al Raj, Nairn, Great Indian food